SANTA CLARA, Calif – Feb 25, 2019 – Trifo, an AI home robot company, is bringing its smart robot vacuum, Ironpie, to the International Home + Housewares Show (IHHS) 2019, from March 2nd-5th in Chicago. Ironpie, as Trifo's initial consumer product, made a strong debut earlier this year at CES 2019. It will be on exhibit at booth #L12563 in the Lakeside Center throughout IHHS.
Ironpie smart robot vacuum by Trifo
"IHHS will give us a good opportunity to connect with distributors/retailers looking to make changes in the expanding home robot market. We're looking forward to teaming up and bringing our advanced solution of Ironpie to as many customers as possible," said Xiangsheng Ge, the COO of the company.
While many robotics companies are focusing on new markets and applications, Trifo is looking to shake up the mature robot vacuum market with more AI-enabled capabilities beyond cleaning and a lower price. Ironpie is just the first step of the company's vision in producing the next-gen AI home robot.
Key features of Ironpie include:
- New Smartness - Proprietary TIRVS (Trifo Intelligent Robotics Vision System) paired with world's smallest, lowest power and most efficient Armv8-A quad-core processor provides both high performance and cost efficiency on sensing, perception, and decision, 3 core pillars of a robotics system.
- Cleans Faster - 10% more efficiency than competing robot vacuums with a zig zag cleaning mode and optimized cleaning route based on its patented vSLAM technology. Ironpie also identifies areas that have not been cleaned, repositions itself and cleans with no redundancy.
- Better Protects Furniture - Ironpie offers one of the best obstacle sensing capabilities available in a smart home robot by using a multi-sensory system.
- Monitor Homes Remotely - Ironpie includes a suite of secure and convenient surveillance utilities - with the Ironpie app, check out 7/24 from your smartphone what's happening at home without multiple static cameras.
- Smart App Control - Trifo Home app allows you to schedule cleaning time, set different levels of suction power, check the real-time Ironpie location and cleaning map, and monitor the accessory status. You can also manually control your Ironpie through Trifo Home app.
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa - Users can control Ironpie with simple voice commands through Alexa.
The retail price of Ironpie is $299. To become a distributor or to set up a meeting appointment at the show, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about Trifo, please visit Trifo’s website: www.trifo.com.
Founded in 2016, Trifo is a full stack AI home robot company. Focusing on indoor home environments, Trifo has been developing an end-to-end integrated hardware/software system with sensing, perception, and decision capabilities. The Trifo robot is on its mission to serve as the smart autonomous agent to better help people organize and interact with home environments via perceiving physics, geometry, and semantics of home environments, communicating with human in a natural way, and continuously learning new skills with advanced AI technologies.
Trifo has been granted approximately 40 U.S. and Chinese patents and has filed for more than 70 additional patents globally in U.S., Europe, and China. Trifo’s proprietary algorithms have been published at top robotics conferences such as ICRA and IROS. Ironsides, the stereo visual inertial computing module, is widely used by more than 300 universities, companies, and developers. Trifo launched Ironpie, its first AI-powered consumer robot at CES 2019.
Trifo has around 50 employees in Santa Clara, Calif., Shenzhen, and Beijing. The company is backed by leading investors including Walden International, Matrix Partners, Samsung Ventures, and Tsinghua AI Fund.